Monday, April 30, 2012

Findings

Reflection

Readers,

Thank you so much for sticking with me through the blog process thus far. I am excited to see where the blog will go in the future as well as what conversation will spark from previous posts.

Overall, I have learned a ton from this blog project and I would like to take some time to share these findings with you. First of all, Social Media is prevalent in any and all countries. It is one thing we have in common that can teach us in a modern and creative way about other cultures, yet still binds us. Never play off Facebook or Wikipedia as just fun, because they are important learning tools that cannot be underestimated.

Second of all, I have learned that there is a huge world of sports outside of American Sports. For us Americans, often times it is hard to follow a sport beyond the large 4 (Hockey, Football, Baseball, Basketball) in our country, let alone the sports of other countries. It would be amazing to see some of these sports adapted in America so we could make our melting pot of a country feel more appreciate and at home.

If you have any suggestions for future posts please let me know and I look forward to exploring your suggestions! Have a great day and look for future posts coming soon!

- Thomas Julian

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone have anything that they have learned from reading?

    ReplyDelete